What does Aread mean
Aread is defined as: 1 obsolete: to make known: declare, tell; 2 archaic: to explain the meaning of: correctly interpret the maids intent; 3 obsolete: to give advice to; 4 archaic: adjudge, decree did plain areed that unto him the horse belonged; Edmund Spenser.
What does it mean to find the area
The term “area” refers to the amount of space occupied by a 2D shape or surface. Area is measured in square units, such as cm2 or m2, and is calculated by dividing a shapes length by its width.
How do you use assess in a sentence
How to use Assess in a sentence
- She made an effort to estimate the number.
- I'll come get you in the morning, so we can assess your skills.
- Im only here to evaluate your brain, thats all.
- We can also send someone to determine what else we can do there.
How do you use the word perimeter in a sentence
Perimeter sentence example
- He was doing his daily perimeter tour.
- The security check at the perimeter was it.
- Guards kept their distance from him in a hazy perimeter, but they havent yet confronted him.
- Housing covered a portion of the northern perimeter.
How do you use arrears in a sentence
Although the daily returns showed more workers than were actually employed and the workers pay was kept months behind schedule until they refused to work, rent direct cut down on landlords costs associated with rent collection and minimized the likelihood of rent arrears.5 days ago
How do you use the word multiply in a sentence
Use “multiply” in a sentence | “multiply” sentence examples
- Multiply the number you are thinking of by two.
- These microorganisms multiply rapidly in warm weather.
- In the second grade, kids start learning how to multiply.
- When you add 2 and 6, you get 12.
- His son is studying division and multiplication.
What is area simple
The space covered by the figure or any two-dimensional geometric shape in a plane is the area of the shape, which is defined as the region bounded by the shape of the object.Sep 7, 2020
What type of noun is area
[countable, uncountable] the area of a triangle, which is the amount of space occupied by a flat surface or chunk of land. The area of the room is 120 square feet.
What is the sentence of Aware
It was a few minutes before she realized Yancey was watching her, and Damian glared at both of them, suddenly aware they were laughing at him. For the first time, she sensed he was aware of her and his surroundings. He himself seemed aware that his demand was meaningless.
How do you use swirl in a sentence
Swirl sentence example
- She dropped to the ground in a swirl of skirts after throwing her leg over the horse.
- Earrings with a swirl pattern are entertaining.
- As Jessi looked, the silver around them appeared to flare and swirl.
- The last of the blood was seen by Sofia swirling down the drain.
What is the verb of section
Definition of section (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1: to cut or separate into sections section an orange. verb. sectioned; sectioning.
What is a sentence for catastrophe
The catastrophe has been described as a volcanic eruption or an explosive outburst of gas and oil stored and accumulating at high pressure. Things may drag on perhaps until July, but then a catastrophe must come.
What is a sentence for artificial
Salespeople are frequently accused of using artificial flattery. All things are artificial because God created nature. This product contains no artificial sweeteners. He was hocus-pocussed into purchasing an artificial diamond ring.
How do you use audio in a sentence
Audio sentence example
- She activated the audio portion because she didnt want to look at him.
- Fred had just learned that the library rents out mystery story audio tapes.
- BBC Radio Wales played a live session featuring Audio Circus.
Is Aread a Scrabble word
The word “aread” is legal in Scrabble.
What is the meaning of the term arid
Arid is defined as: 1 being overly dry, more specifically: having insufficient rainfall to support agriculture in an arid region; and 2 being devoid of life or interest: jejune arid textbooks.July 12, 2022
Is dawdle informal
They dawdled arm in arm past the storefronts. 1. waste time, potter, trail, lag, idle, loaf, hang around, dally, loiter, dilly-dally (informal).
How do u find area in math
Area, A, is equal to x times y, so to find the area of a rectangle or square you must multiply its length and width.